Subscribe

Friday, February 17, 2017

Follow @WeAreHappyHuman for #TheListeningSessions



It's about music!



I missed a few...

I really hope they have video so I can catch up.
Mode Nine! 
Full-length video, I mean.
They have short clips on instagram as you can see/hear/enjoy.
I even missed THIS:
Would have been cool.
Nice music, good people, 
And not too crowded :)  
I would have liked to see this
too: 

You know Vector :)

Aside: hear this
A post shared by Happy Human (@wearehappyhuman) on


There was this rapper named AquaDragon a few months ago


Then they had KidKonnect of course

Creative-creative music person.  
Like I said, I really hope there's a recording somewhere so I can catch up.

Then
They had Uzi too one time:




Anyway the other day, they had Show Dem Camp


I love the image / graphics

A post shared by Happy Human (@wearehappyhuman) on

It's SDC, so no excuses, I was there like a fangirl.  Well, a shy fangirl.  

And I found the 3hr live video online,
so you can touch the crazy fun too.
I mean, it'll be all you do this weekend :D



Now I've told you that, I'm happy and can go and eat :P
Follow WeAreHappyHuman on twitter, instagram and so on.
Find the live videos of The Listening Sessions if you can't (or won't) be there yourself.
Cheers.

NEWSBUKA for all the burning topics in Nigerian politics and society. GeT FREE EmAiL UpDaTeS"

No comments:

Post a Comment

History

Maître D'

Followers